Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Welcome!

Hey Feminoodles! 

My name is Helyn and I've been wanting to start a blog for far too long. So here I am, procrastinating during finals week by finally doing it.  I plan to talk Judaism, feminism, show you my photography and poetry, and maybe even (gasp) talk about m'life.  I am a bit awkward and I hope you are too!  I'll really get going with this blog on June 9th when I'm finally freed from the bonds of dual curriculum finals.  When I'm older I want to be a teacher- artist- activist (and kind of already am one...).  The five main topics that interest me the most are feminism/women, children/education, activism/ environmentalism/some other stuff, Judaism/spirituality, and art/ creativity.  I can't wait to start! Can you see me in the rear view mirror? :)          

4 comments:

  1. Yay excites. (and mental health stuff. you like that too)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah! I'm activisty about a lot of things :) Thanks for commenting btw, I was waiting for someone to

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. ooh urban development and homelessness too!

      Delete

TELL ME WHAT'S IN YOUR BRAIN...